Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's going to be a LONG, yet eventful summer


It's hard to believe that May has come and gone and JUNE is already here! Time sure does fly by too quickly! Summer semester has already kicked off, which did not give me much of a break! The only thing I got to do between Spring and Summer semester was go up to Atlanta for a Braves game. I went on May 17th when the New York Mets were in town. The Braves ended up with a 20-8 record in May, and sadly the game I went to was one of those they lost. :( The day however was not a lose cause because I got John Smoltz's autograph before the game....and a picture with the future Hall of Famer! :) That alone made my day.
Back to school: I'm looking forward to starting up my online "portfolio" for my final education class in area F. Speaking of education classes in area F--I finished up Spring semester with all A's! Talking about one excited girl! I really worked hard last semester and now I can finally say that I have accomplished my goal, one in which I set for myself semester after semester--making the President's List and/or the Dean's List.
This summer is going to be very busy for me. It all starts with what I did last Friday, May 28th. I have worked at Cato for seven and a half years, so when I put in my two weeks notice...it was the scariest thing I think I have ever done. That place is all I know, but I have reached a point in my life where I know without reason that my destiny is much greater than being an assistant manager at Cato. May 28th has proven to be a big day for me--I also ended up registering for the GACE. I'm terrified of this test! Haha. I wish I could say I wasn't, but I'd be lying. My test is on June 19th, and if all goes well I should be able to admit into the Education program Spring 2011.:) I wish I could say Fall 2010, but since I haven't taken the GACE and a required math class, due to an unforunate time conflict during the summer semester with my other classes, I'm forced to push it to spring.:( Looking on the bright, I won't have a job holding me back anymore. :) SO despite the stresses that my summer classes put on me--now I have the stresses of passing the GACE and more. Aside from school, I am also moving back home at the end of the month. I see myself settled back in Jesup with my parent's by June 25th, and I couldn't be any more happier than I am right now. I'll be an unemployed commuter--life is grand! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

MLB Standings