Sunday, June 6, 2010

R.I.P Micah, my little angel

Yesterday. Wow. It is still so hard to process. I am in complete dismay and want to know "why?" It's not supposed to happen this way, nor this young. Yesterday my little cousin Micah and one of his best friends Jacob was out riding the four-wheeler around 11am, went to go across Hwy 203, and was struck by a semi. They neither one knew what hit them, as they were both killed instantly. :( They were both only 14 years old! My heart aches!!

R.I.P Micah Neal Davis Steedley "BOGATOR"
August 7, 1995 - June 5, 2010
The hardest thing to do in life is to say goodbye to someone you love, but Micah, this is not goodbye...You were truly my little man, and the memories I have shared with you over the years will be held forever so tightly in my heart until the day I see you again. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

MLB Standings