Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break in Canada:)

So, it's officially SPRING BREAK! Friday I had a great flight up to Canada. I left out of the Savannah-Hilton Head airport at noon, arrived at the airport in Detroit around 2:30, and my final plane landed in Toronto at 4:20! The custom officials didn't give me a hard time other than asking the usual...How long are you staying in Canada? Where are you going? Who are you visiting? Are you bringing in any gifts? Blah, blah, blah.

JT and Jordan are stocked that I am here, and so is my brother. The kids, however, are worried that I'm going to leave them so they both stay glued to my side. :) Saturday night it had began to snow, and come Saturday morning there was almost a foot of new snow. Jordan and I made our first snowman together (my first since it last snowed in Georgia back in 1989 when I was 2). I was super excited about the snow, so Jordan and I actually built a second snowman the next day when we walked down to the park. The snow is beautiful! Everywhere I look all I see are fields of snow with patches of grass here and there--below are some of the pictures I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

MLB Standings